THOUSANDS of new Avatars added to DrewVogel.COM
Tonight, I added a couple thousand new avatars to the site. An "Avatar" is a small graphical elements that can be used to denote your online persona.
This avatar pack was created by the infinately patient "memphis", and it consists of over 4 megs of avatar graphics.
To add or change an avatar on your account on DrewVogel.COM:
- Login to DrewVogel.COM. If you don't already have an account here, sign up for one — it's free! — by clicking here.
- Once you're signed in, click on "Your Account" on the left side menu.
- From the screen that appears, click "Change your info"
- Just a few lines down from the top of the next page, you'll see a textbox for "Your avatar". This is a drop-down scrollable list. Simply select an avatar from the list and it will be displayed. If you like it, move on to the next step. If you don't like it, select a new avatar from the list and move on to the next step.
(this is also an excellent opportunity to complete the rest of your profile!)
- When you have found an avatar you like, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes" to save your changes.
That's it! Enjoy the new avatars! If you have any problems or questions, please let me know.