10 on Tuesday: Ten Things Most People Don't Know About You
From this page comes this Tuesday’s question…Â What are 10Â things most people don’t know about me? In no particular order…
- I am a scuba diver.
- When I was in high school, I used to wear a ‘rat tail’ in my hair (think mullet but the ‘party in the back’ is only several strands thick).
- I tookÂ a fewÂ years of ballet & modern dance in college.
- I am a nearly-obsessive cookbook collector.
- I used to play Frisbee nearly every day with my friend John. We were good!
- I think that the lid should be kept down when not in use.
- I am a philanthropist who was born poor.
- I mercilessly abuse telemarketers when they cold-call my house.
- Inconsiderate drivers really get under my skin.
- I do not like to borrow or lend books.